about

college of animal science and technology-pg电子游戏官网

college of animal science and technology is one of the oldest colleges in the northwest a&f university. it started enrolling undergraduate students in 1936 and graduate students in 1963. the animal husbandry department was set up in 1936, and the animal husbandry and veterinary department in 1939. over more than 80 years of development, animal husbandry and veterinary medicine have changed their names several times, and the college of animal science and animal medicine was merged in may 1998. in 2000, the institute of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine and the institute of sericulture and silk, which were originally affiliated to shaanxi academy of agricultural sciences, were merged into the newly established northwest a&f university, and the institute of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine (institute of animal husbandry and veterinary science) was established. in may 2002, the college was renamed as the college of animal science on september 28, 2007, according to the requirements of the adjustment of departments and disciplinary development, a new college of animal science and technology was established with the first-class discipline of animal husbandry as the main body.

animal husbandry section

animal husbandry and veterinary section

livestock feeding management section of the northwest agricultural college

livestock major of the northwest agricultural college

animal husbandry and veterinary department

animal husbandry and veterinary section

animal husbandry and veterinary brigade

animal husbandry and veterinary department

animal husbandry department

department of veterinary medicine

department of animal science

department of veterinary medicine

college of animal science and veterinary medicine

shaanxi institute of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine

shaanxi institute of sericulture and silk research

college of animal and veterinary sciences

college of animal science and technology

college of veterinary medicine


网站地图